The new Testament church was not the electronic church, it was electrifying.
Mt 8:5 Centurion.
The soldier had a divine perspective of authority and kingdom that amazed Jesus.
Here are some points that may help us:
- It is not what we know that brings life, it is what we obey that brings us life.
- “You will be a participant of what you have obeyed”.
- “At the point you cease to obey him is the point you have left him”
- “To obey is to confess of another over your life”.
- “Life is composed of your choices and constructed by your words”.
- “When fear knocks at the door, let faith answer, there will be no one there.”
- Holiness is the end product of obedience.
- What you believe in, you empower. Satan or God.
- Whatever you pay attention to will increase and will influence you.
- Whatever your affection is you carry is released whatever we go.
- You are restricted by your affections. (Paul).
- Lord is looking for people who can fight battles when no one watching.
- When you say what the Father’s word says, the word becomes Spirit Jn 5:19
- Jn 4 evangelist: lift up eyes look on the fields … you cannot afford to go out until you’ve found your focus.
- Living in Divine perspective and living in hopeful anticipation is heavenly or earthly.
- Secret of success in any generation is to know God and know what he is doing and do it with him.
- People need to move from what they do in the church to what He is doing outside the church.
- Faith is the “ear” which has heard God say, what He will do and the “eye” which has seen Him doing it.
- Faith is the currency of heaven.
- People who live in the region of faith dwell in the realm of miracles and faith trades in marvels and her commerce is in wonders.
- Faith is not an unreal, intangible element, but it is so real that the Bible says faith gives substance.
- This substance forms the substructure upon which God builds in each of our lives His spiritual house.
- Faith becomes the very foundation of our relationship to God.
- Faith always carries the element of commitment.
- Faith is filled with the meaning of trust.
- Faith is that openness that receives from another.
- Faith is never afraid to be dependent upon another.