The level of worship in a church determines its level of revelation and manifestation of the glory of God.
People who worship in spirit and truth break through into the atmosphere of eternity.
Worship is not a feeling but an attitude expressed.
One who knows that, without God he is nothing.
Praise is exuberance clamorous.
Worship is often silence.
Out of silence comes intimacy: you receive.
Differences between Praise and Worship.
• P focuses on proclaiming the works of God.
• W focuses on the person of God.
• P is initiated by us.
• W is God’s answer to our praise.
• P is to seek God.
• W is to be found by Him.
• P is increases the anointing.
• W brings the glory
• P is like building a house for God.
• W is God moving into the house.
• P we talk about God.
• W we speak to God and He answers.
• P we are keenly aware of God’s love and greatness.
• W are keenly aware of His holiness.
• P is the parade of the King
• W is His Coronation.