FAITH, ANOINTING GLORY
Faith: is the ability given to a believer by God to have dominion over time, space and matter. To break the law of time. Heb 11:1 “Now…” (Rom 1:17 – we grow in levels of faith.)
Faith is given to: interrupt the process of time, accelerate the natural and manifest the supernatural.
Anointing: is the ability given to the believer by God to do whatever He has called him to do. (Jesus working through humanity)
- Operate in power in your calling above natural ability.
- Obedience increase this.
- Believer’s anointing: GC
- Eph 4:11 Govt gift and anointing.
- Elisha died, and they buried him.
1Ki 13:20 “Now marauding bands of Moabites would invade the land in the spring of the year. 21 And it happened that as a man was being buried [on an open bier], they saw a marauding band [coming]; and they threw the man into Elisha’s grave. But when the [body of the] man [was being let down and] touched the bones of Elisha he revived and stood up on his feet”.
- Stored in the bones was the anointing of God.
- There was enough anointing power in the bones of Elisha to set the captive free from death.
- There was no one there to exercise faith. Elisha was dead –
- The dead man was dead –
- No corporate faith in worship –
- No one was there exercising faith –
So what made the difference?
- It was the anointing in the bones.
Mk 5:28 “For she thought, “If I just touch His clothing, I will get well.” 29 Immediately her flow of blood was dried up; and she felt in her body [and knew without any doubt] that she was healed of her suffering. 30 Immediately Jesus, recognizing in Himself that power had gone out from Him, turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched My clothes?”
Ac 3:6-7 “But Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have; but what I do have I give to you: In the name (authority, power) of Jesus Christ the Nazarene—[begin now to] walk and go on walking!” 7 Then he seized the man’s right hand with a firm grip and raised him up. And at once his feet and ankles became strong and steady…”
Glory: is the power of God manifested in visible form. It is God doing His works and operating according to His sovereignty and initiative. (Revival) (2Cor 3:18 from glory to glory)
- Gen 1:2 H/S here as base camp.
- Hab 2:14 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
- Col 1:29 – for us.
- God’s glory revealed by the H/S cannot be discovered by research or understanding.
- Cannot be enclosed in a message – it is initiated by God for God.
- For the glory to manifest it must be captured, received, recognized by our spirits through the revelation of the H/S.
- Key is knowing how to call forth a visible manifestation of God’s glory in the natural realm.
- Miracles occur when we declare the word of God from the dimension of His glory.
- God will not visit us with His Glory beyond the revelation we have of it.
- Spiritual Gifts – we minister to one or several members of the church. Lk 4:18-19; Lk17:19;
- In the anointing we can minister to 1000’s.
- With the glory God can reach and impact a nations. 2Chron 7 Jn 21:1-8
- Anointing – takes 10 yrs – Glory takes 1 yr. Jn 21:1-8; Lk 5:5; Ac 2:41
- Anointing is like – for the earth, atmosphere around earth – like O2. Glory is atmosphere of heaven.
- Glory operates in the age to come – Faith is now – Anointing is seen before it happens. Jn 5:19
- Anointing prepares for the Glory … by faith.
- Anointing – the believer takes the initiative through his/her gifts and faith.
- Glory – God takes the initiative.
- In the anointing faith places a demand on the mantle/anointing of an individual (Elijah – Elisha.)
- In the anointing we experience God’s power leave us. Mk 5:3
- The anointing was given to heal the sick.
- Glory of God makes sickness illegal.
- The Glory realm is the place of the miraculous realm. It is the atmosphere where miracles happen.
- In the anointing – Jesus is Healer.
- In the Glory God is creator.
- We work in the anointing – we rest in the glory.
- In the Glory the power comes directly from God. Ps 63:1-2
- Glory is akin to Miraculous/Creative power.
- Miracles occur when we declare the Word of God from the dimension of His glory. “Lazarus come forth”.